The owner of the website and online store www.studiotemat.com is the company STUDIO TEMAT Paweł Szydłowski, 20-388 Lublin, Ćmiłów ul. Leśna 24a. The company is registered under the TAX ID: 712-206-59-84, Regon: 432666150
The buyer has the right to place any order before negotiating any contractual agreement with the Seller, including any changes to the terms and conditions of the rules below. Negotiations should be conducted in writing and addressed to the Seller's address (STUDIO TEMAT Paweł Szydłowski, 20-388 Lublin, Ćmiłów ul. Leśna 24a.).
If the Buyer waives the possibility of entering into a negotiated negotiation, the following rules and regulations apply.
- Postal address - name or institution name, location in the locality (in the case of a town divided into streets: street, building number, apartment or apartment number; And town.
- Complaint address: STUDIO TEMAT Paweł Szydłowski, 20-388 Lublin, Ćmiłów ul. Leśna 24a.
- Price list of deliveries - can be found at: Time and delivery costs
- Contact details: SSTUDIO TEMAT Paweł Szydłowski, 20-388 Lublin, Ćmiłów ul. Leśna 24a. , tel. 727 719 776
- Delivery - type of transport service including carrier and cost
- Proof of purchase - invoice, bill or receipt issued in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act of March 11, 2004, as amended and other applicable laws.
- Product card - single store page containing information about a single product.
- Customer - legal age person, legal entity or legal entity that does not have legal personality and possesses legal capacity to make a purchase to the Seller directly related to her business or profession.
- Civil Code - Civil Code of April 23, 1964 as amended.
- Code of good practice - a set of rules of conduct, and in particular the ethical and professional standards referred to in Article 2 5 of the Antitrust Act of 23 August 2007 as amended.
- Consumer - a legal adult who is a legal person, who makes a purchase from a Seller not related directly to his business or profession.
- Shopping Cart - a list of products drawn from the products offered by the shop based on the Buyer's choice.
- Buyer - both Consumer and Customer.
- Place of issue - postal address or point of delivery indicated in the order by the Buyer.
- Moment of issue of the item - the moment at which the Buyer or a third party designated by him / her will take possession of the item.
- Payment - the method of payment for the subject of the contract and the delivery mentioned on the Forms of payment.
- Consumer Law - Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014.
- Product - the minimum and indivisible quantity of items that can be the subject of the order, and which is given in the Seller's Store as a unit of measure for determining its price (unit price). Subject of the contract - products and delivery subject to the contract.
- Subject of the provision - subject of the contract.
- Pickup Point - Place of issue of the item not the postal address listed in the statement made available by the Seller in the store.
- A movable item that may or may be subject to a contract.
- Shop - an internet service available at www.donicexxl.org.pl through which Buyer can place an order.
STUDIO TEMAT Paweł Szydłowski, 20-388 Lublin, Ćmiłów ul. Leśna 24a. Bank account: 56 1750 0012 0000 0000 2855 8902
- Consumer Sales - Consumer Sales.
- System - a team of interoperable IT and software devices that provides processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data over telecommunication networks using a network-specific type of terminal device, commonly referred to as the Internet.
- Deadline - the number of working days listed on the product card.
- Contract - an agreement concluded away from business premises or at a distance within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 for Consumers and a sale agreement within the meaning of Art. 535 Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 for Buyers.
- Disadvantage - both a physical defect and a legal defect.
- Physical defect - incompatibility of the thing sold with the contract, and especially if the item:
- There are no properties which should have this type of object due to the purpose of the contract marked out either due to circumstance or destination; There are no properties that the seller has provided the Consumer,
- not suitable for the purpose of which the Consumer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract and the Seller did not raise any objections to such use;
- has been released to the Consumer in an incomplete state;
- In the event of improper mounting and commissioning, if these are performed by the Seller or by the third party for whom the Seller is responsible or by the Consumer who has acted in accordance with the instructions received from the Seller; There is no property provided by the manufacturer or his representative or the person who places the item on his or her business and the person who, by affixing the name, trademark, or other distinctive sign to the item sold, Unless the Seller of such assurances did not know, or judged reasonably, he could not know or could not have influenced the consumer's decision to conclude the contract or if their content was corrected prior to the conclusion of the contract.
- Legal Dispute - a situation where a property is owned by a third party or is subject to a third party's right, or if the restriction on the use or disposal of the item results from a decision or judgment of the competent authority.
- Order - statement of the will of the Buyer made through the shop clearly defining: type and quantity of products; Type of delivery; payment method; The place of issue of the item, the Buyer's information and aiming directly at the conclusion of the contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
§2 General Terms
- The contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with Polish law and these regulations.
- Place of issue must be located in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The seller is obliged and obliged to provide the service and deliver the item free of defects.
- All prices quoted by the Seller are expressed in Polish currency and are gross (including VAT). Product prices do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the price list of delivery: Delivery time and costs
- The Seller does not give the Buyer a guarantee within the meaning of art. 577 of the Civil Code, but informs you of the third party guarantees known to him for the products in the store.
- Confirm, make available, preserve, secure all relevant provisions of the agreement to access this information in the future in the form:
- Order confirmation by sending to the indicated e-mail address: pro forma invoice or invoice, information on the right of withdrawal, links to self-picking of the regulations and withdrawal form
- Include the completed order sent to the indicated place of issue of the printed proof of purchase.
- The Seller shall not charge any fees for communication with him by means of distance communication and the Buyer shall bear the costs incurred in connection with the contract that he has made with a third party providing his / her specific service for remote communication.
- The seller provides the Shopper with a valid operating system in the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, IE version 7 or higher, FireFox version 3 or later, Opera version 9 or later, Chrome version 10 or higher, Safari with the latest JAVA and FLASH, on screens with horizontal resolution above 1024 px. Using third-party software that affects the functioning and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the proper display of your store, so you must disable all functionality for the full functionality of the shop www.citydecor.pl.
- Buyers may use the option to store their data through the store to facilitate the ordering process. For this purpose the buyer should provide the login and password required to access his account. Login and password are a string of characters set by the buyer, who is obliged to keep them secret and protect them from unauthorized access to third parties. The buyer has the ability to view, correct, update and delete a shop account at any time.
- Payment details in the Forms of payment tab.
- The seller applies to the code of good practice.